1. Our website and all of the material within it has been prepared with the aim of providing key information and general guidance only. You must not rely upon the information without detailed legal advice any information within our website does not constitute legal advice in relation to any particular situation. Our mediators will be happy to advise on any specific matter or problem personal to you or your business. We only provide this service to you within England and Wales and reserve the right to restrict or prohibit access to any person not based within the jurisdiction of England and Wales and accept no liability if you access the site from outside this jurisdiction.
3. You may create a hypertext link to our Website, but we would ask that the link is directed to our homepage at http://www.mediation-centre.co.uk
4. We are happy to accept requests for further information and instructions by email, but you should note that the Internet is not a secure medium, and any information sent through our Website or via email may be intercepted and may not arrive safely at its ultimate destination.
5. We cannot guarantee any links to third party sites nor can we provide any guarantees or accept any liability in respect of the content on such third party sites
6. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website nor attempt to transmit to or via our Website any information that contains a virus, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component.
7. Material contained in our Website is © KJL Mediation 2016 except where otherwise stated. You may download, view and print extracts from our Website for internal use within your organisation, but must not otherwise copy, reproduce or re-distribute the contents of these pages in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.